Thursday, July 10, 2008
We Made It!!!!!!!
We finally made it to Steven and Sherri's house! Wahoo! I feel like I have lived in the car for the past two weeks now! Ugh! We left my house Monday June 30th and traveled for three days, stopping at night, but still for three days until we got to Melinda's house in Atlanta, Georgia. Two days later we went down to the family reunion which is five hours away. We stayed there for three days then went back up to Melinda's house for another two days. Then yesterday we made a 13.5 hour drive from Atlanta, Georgia to Toledo, Ohio! It was almost torture! hahaha No but it wasn't what I would have liked to be doing all day long...but we are here and we can now party because I am staying here for the rest of the time(except when we go to steven's mom's house to go swimming, but that is only 2 hrs. away) it will be so nice to just RELAX! hopefully i can get some pictures on here of me and the kids doing someth ing fun we did take lots of pictures so it will be fun to put them on here and let you see them! Until next time! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
okay Megan,
When you going to update the blog? Surely you have something exciting that has happened in the last month! I miss you. Call me.
Post a Comment