This is what's left of our family that are living at home. Mom and Dad and me(Megan). We live in Vernal, Utah. Mom and Dad are teachers. I am in High School. We also have a dog named Mandi.
Gary and Elaine Muir
Mom and Dad have been married for 30 years now. They have 4 children (Jon, Sherri, Marc and Megan) and 7 grandchildren (Jared, Andrew, Rachel, Kael, Lindsay, Jacob, and Brady) Dad teaches Spanish and History at Uintah High School. Mom teaches business classes at Uintah Basin Applied Technology Center. They have lived in a lot of different places since being married including Logan, Blanding, Bountiful and Vernal, all of them in Utah. They enjoy going for walks, working in their gardens, reading and spending time with their family.
Megan Muir
I am a junior at Uintah High School in Vernal, Utah. I love to play tennis. I am 16 and I love to drive. I just got my first job! I love my family.
Mandi
This is Mandi. She has been part of our family for around 4 years. We love her! She is so much fun and is fun to be around. Especially when she cuddles with you! A nice big ball of fur!
1 comment:
Your tree is so pretty it makes me sick!!!
Post a Comment